We want you to be happy with your purchase, but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
- You may return or exchange any book or non-book item in its original condition for a full refund (excluding shipping cost) within 10 days of receiving your order. Non-Book items must also include all original tags and/or packaging.
- After 10 days, you may return any book or non-book item in its original condition for store credit or exchange only. Exceptions may be made at a manager’s discretion.
- Without a receipt/invoice, a return may be approved for exchange or store credit at the manager's discretion and only at the current value of the book. Please contact us for details.
- Returns and exchanges are not possible if an item is out of print or otherwise not salable (e.g., last year’s calendars, superseded editions)
- For all returns/exchanges, the customer is responsible for costs of return shipping. We recommend you return your items using an insured and traceable method. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during the return transit.
- Some special order items that are not usually carried and have been ordered specifically at your request may not be returnable. Please contact us for details.
- If you receive your order and find an item to be missing, incorrect or damaged please contact the store so that we may address and resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you.